Black Rose Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fear, The Mighty Black Rose Academy

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bandye's Suggestions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bandye
Tester
Bandye

Bandye's Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Bandye's Suggestions   Bandye's Suggestions I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:19 am

rather doing the testing to determine ranks you should do a tournament.
Back to top Go down
SquirtleHero
Admin
SquirtleHero

PostSubject: Re: Bandye's Suggestions   Bandye's Suggestions I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 11:33 am

and how would this tournament work? We only get 1 or 2 people in at a time to that would slow the grading process i think. If you could please explaiin your idea, im open to listen.
Back to top Go down
https://blackroseacademy.forumotion.com
Bandye
Tester
Bandye

PostSubject: Re: Bandye's Suggestions   Bandye's Suggestions I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 2:59 pm

Well right now you keep doing the rating process but once we have our first weekly tournament you switch ratings based on their performance in the tournament then the new ppl will be rated by the regular system till we have the next tournament.
Back to top Go down
SquirtleHero
Admin
SquirtleHero

PostSubject: Re: Bandye's Suggestions   Bandye's Suggestions I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 11:01 pm

So what your saying is to make an advancement tournament?
Back to top Go down
necrid417
Power Tool Yellow
necrid417

PostSubject: Re: Bandye's Suggestions   Bandye's Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 4:09 pm

I kind of agree with the whole tournament idea thing, only there should be divisional tournaments, that's what I think Bandye is getting at. Have a tourney specifically for the power tools, crimsons, stardusts, and the elites. And whoever wins from each tournament gets a little something or just bragging rights ahaha.
Back to top Go down
SquirtleHero
Admin
SquirtleHero

PostSubject: Re: Bandye's Suggestions   Bandye's Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 11:17 pm

Like i said, an Advancement tournament. once every, lets say month, we will hold a special tournament. the winner of the tournament will have proved that they have learned what is needed and are ready for an advancement, applying special conditions as needed or wanted. If thats what you guys are getting at then i love the idea, of course we will need more than 2 people in stardust to run it effectivly. also for anyone that is Elite, they will receive an Extra 500 Duel Cash to spend at will.
Back to top Go down
necrid417
Power Tool Yellow
necrid417

PostSubject: Re: Bandye's Suggestions   Bandye's Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 1:49 pm

Then it sounds like we need to get some more people! We should start off with the once a month thing and if people are accelerating quite quickly i say it should be held more frequently Razz
Back to top Go down
zhangquan
Tester
zhangquan

PostSubject: Re: Bandye's Suggestions   Bandye's Suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:48 am

Yea seems like a good idea, also sounds fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SquirtleHero
Admin
SquirtleHero

PostSubject: Re: Bandye's Suggestions   Bandye's Suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:42 am

Well then it's agreed. All we need now is some more active people and we will begin to put this plan into action.
Back to top Go down
necrid417
Power Tool Yellow
necrid417

PostSubject: Re: Bandye's Suggestions   Bandye's Suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 7:35 pm

Awesome!!!! This is gonna be soooo epic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bandye's Suggestions   Bandye's Suggestions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bandye's Suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Rose Academy :: Important. :: Suggestions-
Jump to: